Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yard Sale Makeovers...

After a month of not yard-saling it was nice to get out this morning and hunt for some treasures! I ended up with this pile of stuff for a total of $ 4.75 for some fun makeover projects! The weather was warm and sunny this afternoon, a great day to spray paint! These 50 cent candle holders and 25 cent pumpkins turned into...
...these for the kitchen counter!
These plastic jars ($1 for the set of 3) became...
...these for the laundry room! I did the labels with chalkboard paint so I can just erase them when I decided to use them elsewhere.
and this lovely horse picture (which I payed 50 cents for and only intended to use the frame)...
...became this chalkboard for the pantry door and now I will no longer have to answer the daily question of "What's for dinner??"
and I still have more projects for next week!!






1 comment:

Carol McClard said...

Jen,

You are incredible!! You could beat the Thrifty Decor Chick any day!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Love,

Carol