Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where did September go???

It seems like I blinked and the month of September came and went. It's hard to believe we are headed into October already, even harder to believe we have waited for our little ones for another month! I always find myself to be very discouraged at the end of every month and hopeful at the beginning of each new month. I'm trying to remind myself daily that God is never late!!! He is always faithful and always on time!!

My newest obsession is spray painting pumpkins!! All these little orange guys that used to sit around my house have turned into...
these... just give them a coat of white paint, add a sticker, and a ribbon and they turn out perfect!
The big "daddy" orange pumpkins on the porch needed some little friends to go with him too!





No comments: