Thursday, October 15, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle...

Just another one of my crazy "waiting for adoption" projects...I long for the day when I will have no time to spray paint things in my garage! But in the meantime, I saw this on another blog and thought I would try and make one for an empty wall in Nathan's beach themed room. These canvases were some rejects from a one of our painting classes last winter...they had been sitting in a closet and since I am all about making things on the cheap I thought I would try and use them. A little hot glue turns them into one large canvas.
Next it was time for some paint...some tan (leftover from the kitchen) and blue (leftover from a bedroom)

A little white spray paint for some letters...


The finished project! It's really cute and with the starfish and washed out wood it looks really neat in his room!





No comments: