Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Charlotte"

Dave surprised us Friday morning with a day-trip to Charlotte! It was part of my birthday present, and we were to get excited to go to... We love IKEA! It's such a fun place to go...lots of cool stuff and great prices too! We spent over 3 hours there. It's huge!!
We let the kids each pick one thing for their rooms... Nathan chose a cool light for reading in bed.

We got this adorable netting for over the baby's crib. It makes our free crib look beautiful!



Emily chose these cool flower lights for her wall!







2 comments:

Andrea said...

I was thinking of you on your birthday :) ~Andrea

Susan said...

I told William that I wanted to go to Ikea for my birthday! Haha! Benaiah had a net something like that over his crib in Africa! LOL!

Love you! Susan