Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emily's Creations...

Emily is taking a class at our homeschool co-op called "Across the USA in a Chevrolet." The kids are taking a road trip across the United States making stops in major cities each week. To earn gas coupons to travel to the next city they must create projects that relate to the city they are learning about each week. The teachers are very flexible (which we homeschoolers LOVE) and allow to the kids to use lots of creativity in their projects. The week their stop was in New York City and Emily created a Lego Macy's store and a play-doh Statue of Liberty! I love it!!

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

Omgosh! Em's Statue of Liberty looks amazing!! I tried to do that once...mine looked like a wildabeast.

Grandma said...

I Love It! I especially love the Statue of Liberty...what an imagination! Way to go Em!

Carol McClard said...

WOW!! Do we have a budding architect or sculptor in the family?? Awesome job Em! Grampa and I love it!!

Grammy Carol