Friday, March 27, 2009

"Waiting" pics

I'm a planner...it's not a secret. I make lists, am organized, and not a very "spur of the moment" gal. We will only have a few hours notice to prepare when "the call" comes and our baby is here. I feel the need to be prepared now, rather than running around Walmart in the middle of the night. Sometimes I think it is wonderful to be ready, but sometimes it is hard to see these bits of baby things throughout my home each and every day and wonder how much longer I will have to wait to use them. I snapped some pictures of these things to create a page for our baby's scrapbook and thought I would share them...

Towels waiting in the linen closet to bathe you...
Diapers waiting to be changed...

Clothes waiting to be worn...

A bed waiting to be slept in...


A stroller & car seat waiting to be pushed and buckled in our van...
Bottles waiting to be filled...


A storage cubby waiting for your stuff...

"For I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11






No comments: