Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random...

Just some random photos of what we've been up to on our summer break... I've been working on catching up on some scrapbooking. I spent one entire day working on it last week and did 6 2page layouts (this is a HUGE accomplishment for me!). I even started our little one's book scrapping some pics of our baby shower, the nursery, and our rock-a-thon. It's been hot, which means there has been lots of swimming!!

Dave has been busy with lots of work, which we are very thankful for...the kiddos and I been having fun spending the afternoons outside and in the pool!

This is Dave's latest project... we've always had a push mower and have said that some day we would get a riding mower. Our yard is pretty big and it takes him nearly 2 hours to cut it all. Some people moved away at the end of our street and left this beauty in the yard, the realtor said to take it as they were just going to have someone haul it away. Well, "someone" pushed it down to our driveway and is trying to get it running again... so far he has it running, it just won't cut the grass yet!! Something about the blades??? The kids and I said we would paint it for him for Father's Day!! Hmmm...I'm thinking hot pink spray paint would be lovely?!?! :)

Look at my garden!! It's getting enormous..I'm getting excited that this may be our most fruitful year yet!







2 comments:

Carol McClard said...

OK, you all are just having too much fun, while we are all working!!!LOL!! Hope you all have a great summer, although it's slow coming to NH!!! Enjoy the bounty you reap from that wonderful looking garden!!

Love,

Grammy Carol and Grandpa

Kim said...

I'll vote for the hot pink! LOL! Your garden looks beautiful! Miss you!