Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

We had a great Mother's Day weekend!! On Saturday, Dave took the kids to Lowe's to make a free Mother's Day planter! They are so cute!! They gave me special homemade cards and pictures (that made me cry of course!). I love Nathan's picture...it's me pushing the new baby in a stroller (I still have no idea why we are walking in front of a "cook-out" restaurant...we have never eaten there in our lives...we just drive by one all the time!!). The best gift were homemade coupons valid for a free room cleaning, they never expire and can be used over and over again!! My kind of coupon!

After church, I got to have lunch with my Mom (and Dad & brother). Dave made us steaks & chicken on the grill with salad, potato salad, and bread. Delicious!! They bought me a new ice cream maker for Mother's Day (ours died a few months ago and I had been hinting around that a new one would be a great Mother's Day gift), so we had homemade ice cream for dessert!!

Hope all you Moms had a wonderful day!!






No comments: