Monday, September 29, 2008

"Fireproof"

Dave and I had a date night on Friday to go see the new movie Fireproof . It was awesome and we really enjoyed it! This new movie, from the creators of Facing the Giants, is an action-packed love story about a firefighter, his wife ... and a marriage worth rescuing! I encourage you to get a sitter, plan a date night and go!!!

The movie featured this amazing song that gave me chills when I heard it for the first time...it fits perfectly with my "Waiting" post from the other day. It could apply to so many areas of our lives!!

2 comments:

William said...

That's a great song. I really liked this movie too. The soundtrack was really good. Glad you enjoyed it.

Kim said...

We saw it this weekend too. Fantastic movie - Very motivating & encouraging! It's hard to believe a church in Georgia put it together! The Lord be praised!