Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crazy Weekend!!

Yesterday we celebrated Nathan's 10th birthday!! I'm still trying to swallow the fact that I have a ten year old!!!

Presents... he has been asking for the game "Risk" for about a year now... him and Dave are downstairs playing it now...they tried to explain it to me but I am clueless...
Webkinz Panda... :)
I started this things a few years ago of taking pictures of my kids on their birthdays holding up as many fingers as the year they are turning, this is my last year to take one for Nathan...he has run out of fingers... sniffle, sniffle!! I am so blessed to have this guy in my life! He makes being a Mom awesome!!

We took the day off school and went bowling, to the mall, and out for dinner! A great day!


After dinner we came home for a homemade ice cream cake!

Saturday was a jam packed day! Nathan had his first soccer game at 8 AM. We have an awesome team this year!! They won 14-0!!

Looking a little tired hear after all that birthday fun!! Can anyone explain how someones hair can get this messy playing soccer???

I spent the rest of the day at parties.....in the morning, a surprise 40th birthday party for my dear friend Kelly (forgot to take the camera in for that one)... then in the afternoon I helped with a baby shower for my good friend Susan. They are adopting from Ethiopia and headed to get their sweet baby boy next month (If I know her as well as I think I do, she'll have shower pics up on her blog by the end of the weekend)!

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

thanks for inviting me to Nay's soccer game--it was fun to be a part of it!! Sorry I missed your call--got your voicemail after I had left the movies.

Keep me posted on the game schedule for the season--as long as I'm not working I plan to be there (after all, my commute across the street is rather do-able!!).

Later gators.
JB