Friday, January 1, 2010

Passing the time...

Some of you know that we are waiting for a call, a very special call that will change our lives forever...we decided that while we are waiting we should have some fun and be productive! We took off school this whole week and played games, took the decorations down, went to the mall, played outside, hit the Target 75% off Christmas sale, and saw a movie with singing & dancing chipmunks! No school meant there was some extra time for a few projects around the house...Mom gave me some of these vinyl wall words for Christmas (she knows how much I love them!)...I put this one in the foyer... and this one in the nursery... :)
I hacked up an old tablecloth and turned it into a runner...
Meet Miss Berry Pink...she is my new friend and way more exciting that Mr. Black or White! My hubby bought her for me at Home Depot...he loves me so...
I picked up this shelf at a yard sale a few months ago for $1 and have been wondering what to do with it...I'm sure some folks find roosters adorable...I however do not!
All it took was a few coats of Miss Pink and some fabric over the roosters and it became a purse rack for Em's room.
I picked up these jars at the Target 75% off sale for $ 1.24...I did not like the green lids...
...but with a little help from Miss Pink they were just right for my craft shelf...
Praying I don't have to find to much more stuff to get myself into!!







No comments: