Saturday, January 23, 2010

Forever Ours...

He's home forever!!! What a whirlwind last few days...Thursday was a day our family will never forget!! Samuel is beautiful beyond description, he has stolen our hearts and forever changed our lives. I know what you are thinking...where are the pictures???? We will not be facebooking or blogging any photos of him until his adoption is finalized by the state, but he is ours forever!! For now, my blog will sit on the back burner...I may update every now and again but for now there are far more important things to do. We are up to our eyeballs in diapers and bottles and loving every minute of it! Samuel is a big cuddler and needs lots of snuggling!! Pray for us as we bond with Samuel and that he will come to know he is with his forever family. This verse has been on my heart since the moment I first laid eyes on Samuel and held him in my arms...

"I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139:14

No comments: