Friday, May 30, 2008

Productivity...

Since we wrapped us school 2 weeks ago I have been on a mission to catch up on things around the house. I've been re-arranging rooms, organizing closets, catching up on yard work etc. We have our first 2 of our 3 home study visits next week and friends coming from out of town next weekend. So it's going to be a busy next few weeks around here! All good things though!!!

I had Dave install a new closet organizer in Emily's closet that really maximized her space... I must confess I have a bit of an organizing obsession, I seems I can just breathe better when things are in the right place. As I was putting all the things back into Emily's newly organized closet, Dave looked over and said "This is like Christmas for you isn't it?!?!" I'll leave you with a pic of my newly organized school room... I traded in the baskets that held our junk and art supplies for these new clear, plastic SnapWare containers. I love them!



Since a post is not complete without a pic of at least one of my kiddos, here is Nathan enjoying his summer vacation in the pool!! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

awesome ... I get such a high from organizing, it's a close tie between that and chocolate ;) the school room looks great!