Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"It's Fun and Affordable"

Sometimes my kids say and do things that crack me up! Today has been one of those days.... Nathan has this new phrase he has been saying for the past few days, "It's fun and affordable"...actually he kind of sings it... I have no idea where it came from?? This morning I asked him to unload the silverware basket in the dishwasher and he said "Sure, it's fun and affordable!" He proceeded to do the job while singing "Joy to the World" and "Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas"!! Oh, to be nine and that carefree again...

Then, while Emily and I were doing her language lesson she got me too. Her assignment was to list 6 places she has visited or would like to go and then write a story about one of them, for her last one she wrote that she has always wanted to go to Ohio??? I said "Ohio?? why do you want to go there??" she then said "You know, it where it is always sunny and they do the hula dance and wear leis and stuff!!" We're thinking she meant Hawaii... :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOL! We're from OH! It is NOT sunny all year and there are lots and lots of corn and soybeans there! :-D

Can I go to Hawaii with Emily?

~Susan