Friday, July 31, 2009

Dave's Crazy Idea!!

Last night my sweet hubby went a little crazy!! I guess after 13 years of marriage my love for home projects, organizing, room re-arrangement, and renovation has finally worn off on him. I was out yesterday picking up the rest of our curriculum and supplies for the upcoming school year, I bought some new maps for a geography class and asked "Honey, where should I hang these maps?" He replied that I didn't have a lot of wall space in our current school area and got a crazy idea that we should switch around the office and the school room!

Here is the old school area...
and the office on the other side of the room...
Now here is my new school room (where the old office used to be). I love it!! He was right I do have so much more space!!

And here is the office (where the school area used to be)...
I found these cute frames 90% off at Target for 59 cents! I bought them thinking I would do something fun on the mantle next summer but then I got the idea to frame some of our favorite verses in them and hang them over the desk.
Yes, I was a little scared when my hubby got this crazy idea, as it exactly the kind of thing I would get myself into and it was all his idea and of course I went along with it! I kept teasing him that the "adoptive dad nesting" bug has now bitten him too! We could be dangerous if we keep this up!!




1 comment:

Carol McClard said...

It looks great!!! It doesn't seem possible it's time for school to start again!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Love,

Carol