Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updates...

Someone just reminded me it has been over 2 weeks since I last posted anything..honestly, we have just been wrapped up in the day-to-day routine of life. We have been working very hard and diligently in school... up to our eyeballs in freezing bugs, discovering fossils, polygons, fractions, Abraham Lincoln and Buffalo Bill. We know that once "the call" comes and our baby is here that we will need a few weeks off to bond and adjust with our sweet little one!

No official baby news yet...we heard some snippets of good things a few weeks ago, but nothing official yet. I must admit the journey is getting hard and some days it is very discouraging that we are still waiting, but we know that God is behind the scenes working everything out to His perfect plan. I've been nesting like a crazy pregnant woman cleaning out every closet, drawer and cabinet in this house and officially have nothing left to do. I made a joke the other day that if we don't hear something soon, I'll have to start nesting at strangers houses!!

The weather has been glorious for the past few days and we have been spending lots of time outside. It's refreshing to have the windows open and the heat turned off! We spent all day Saturday outside cleaning out out planters, trimming bushes, spreading 2 yards of mulch, and cleaning out the sandbox. It feels like spring will be here before we know it!

I'll leave you with a picture from this week's art class...


2 comments:

Andrea said...

2 weeks with no update ... tsk, tsk (please don't mention it's been 2 months since I've updated ;). Nesting ... yeah, I'm there, but I could still use some help, so if you resort to nesting at stranger's houses, mine's open :) I'm so impressed with the art classes ... wow!

Susan said...

Please, come nest at my house!

Love and Prayers, Susan