Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

We finished up our Christmas decorating a few days ago... I must admit it has been hard for me to get in "the spirit" this year. It feels like a part of our family and piece of my heart is missing, but what I'm trying to learn is that they are not missing, it just isn't time for us to meet him or her yet. Apparently, God's gift to me this Christmas it the gift of patience, something He so desperately knew I needed.

It only seemed right to hang 5 stockings this year, even thought the 5th McClard is not here with us yet, they are in our hearts. I'm glad I thought to pick up this extra stocking after Christmas at Target last year. I had a sneaky suspicion we may need it. :)






















1 comment:

Kim said...

The house is beautiful! Good work!