Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Friday!




It's been another busy week around here! We're getting things ready to start back to school... it's hard to say that when it is still 100 degrees outside, but them time is nearly here. These were picked from the garden this morning...aren't they beautiful?!?!










Nathan & Emily have developed a fascination with the Guiness Book of World Records. Nathan asked to check out a copy while we were at the library this week. I caught them looking at in Nathan's bed with a flashlight this week...I think they are looking for some type of record they could break together. I told them they can not attempt to break any records that involve slicing fruit in the air or growing their hair or fingernails to ridiculously long lengths!


In the meantime, I have been using the rest of my summer to get serious about getting caught up on my scrapbooking. I finally completed Nathan's baby scrapbook...(yes, I know the child is nearly ten!), this has been on my summer project "to-do" list for 3 years. Emily's has been done for years now...his was just harder and he was our first and for some reason we took pictures of his every waking moment?!?!
I also managed to complete our 2007 family book and start a 2008 one!



No baby news this week... keep praying... we'll let you know as soon as we hear something!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the scrapbook layouts! That Guiness Book is very interesting... I remember Ashley & Dylan going through a spell with it along with Nick & Josh. Wait until they discover Ripley's Believe it or Not! :-)