Thursday, August 14, 2008

Be warned, this post has absolutely nothing to do with my kids, our adoption, homeschooling, or any of the usual "blog-worthy" events...just a random thing... and if you have absolutely no interest in household organization I suggest you just move along with your day and read no further. :)

I decided to tackle another organization project today... my overflow/linen closet...since I am a big coupon shopper I like to stock up on the everyday essential items (shampoo, toothpaste, etc) when I can get them FREE or for pennies. It had gotten a little out of control, and since it is where everyone goes when they run out of something it was time to make it a little easier to find things. Plus, I had these great baskets sitting around empty from when I re-organized my school room ... The closet went from this...

to this... Love It!!!


No comments: