Monday, June 23, 2008

Help me make a decision!!!

Alright, my faithful blog readers... I need your input on making a decision. For a few weeks now we have been praying about and discussing some kind of neat fundraiser to help raise money for our adoption expenses. We have been considering lots of different ideas but the one that keeps sticking in my mind is publishing a "McClard Family Favorites" cookbook. I have a big wooden recipe box that sits in my kitchen that holds all of our favorite recipes and we thought it may be cool to compile them in a cookbook and sell them for our fundraiser. So, what I need from you is advice on whether you think it is a good idea or not??? If you have never left me a comment before, now is the time to do it!! Just click the "comment" button right under this post...it's really easy!! Let me know what you think of the idea and more importantly would you consider purchasing one for a small donation?? Goodness knows I don't want to spend the money to have these printed and then have the boxes sitting in the garage collecting dust!! Thanks for all your help!

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

count me in!!

email me with details of what it would cost and I'll spread the word around the bank too--see how many bites I could get you all! It's all about the networking!

love, Jeff