Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged....

My friend Susan "tagged" me today....who could knew you could play tag on the internet??? Here's how it works: someone tags you by leaving you a comment...you list 10 random facts about yourself...then you tag 5 other people.... and the vicious cycle continues!!!! Since I'm not one to spoil a game, here goes.....

10 Random Facts about Me:
  • I am terrified of snakes!!
  • I have a BA in Christian Education (which I use almost every day!!)
  • I have never flown on an airplane
  • I own every episode of every season of Little House on the Prairie on DVD
  • I have kissed only one man in my entire life...who I married almost 12 years ago :)
  • I make fresh fruit juice from our Jack LaLaine juicer almost every morning
  • My new favorite song is "One Heartbeat at a Time" from Steven Curtis Chapman's "This Moment" CD (if you're a Mom you'll love it)
  • I give my kids a "zerbert" every night before bed
  • Roller Coasters make me vomit....
  • I painted my bedroom blue yesterday (well, I helped...)

Okay, since I don't have that many friends that blog (although I wish all of you guys reading this would!!). I am only tagging Kim and Andrea !!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can still remember you running up the stairs at the Dvorak's house with Joey chasing you, rubber snake in hand ... to funny! Fun :) I looked up the SCC song on You Tube ... wow, so fitting for my life right now ... thanks!! Off to write mine :)

Susan said...

Thanks for playing, Jen! Are you afraid of flying? I love to fly, but I'm afraid of the germs on the plane since we always get sick after flying!

Take care! Susan