Monday, February 6, 2012

January...

I started a new project this year called "Project Life", taking at least one photo every day this year. Here are some of my favorites from January...

Most exciting pic of the month is our new van!! Dave found a great deal on it with everything we were looking for and only 55K miles...such a blessing...best part is that we paid CASH for it!!

How we start our mornings...A special treat...Dessert Nachos!I found these silly masks cleaning out a closet...guess I had some kind of circus party up my sleeve?!?!Cheering on our Baltimore Ravens! Hoping they were going to make it to the Superbowl...
Celebrating our 2 year "Gotcha Day" Anniversary!!
This tunnel was one of his favorite Christmas gifts!Playing "Scotland Yard"...finishing the leftover Christmas candy...

No comments: