Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brothers...and other stuff!

Watching your children bond with each other is one of the sweetest gifts a mother can receive. I've noticed over the past few weeks as Samuel has become more active and is crawling everywhere and developing his own little personality that we all love so much that he has grown quite close to Nathan. It's so sweet to watch Nathan play with his baby brother and much Samuel lights up when they are together. They were playing on the floor the other night and Nathan got up and sat on the couch, Samuel crawled over to him, and reached up for Nathan to hold him, as soon as he picked him up he curled up on him and fell fast asleep. So precious and so thankful for the bond God has created in my boys!
It's hard to believe our little guy turned 10 months old last week! He weighs 19 1/2 lbs and is 30" long...he's going to be a tall drink of water!! He crawls at the speed of lightning, is creeping between the furniture and getting very sturdy on his feet. It wouldn't surprise me if he walked by Christmas! He's babbling lots of sounds, learned to clap his hands, and loves to dance!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Jen! I saw your comment on Infarrantly Creative about the Milestone Month Onesies. Thank you so much for "Liking" us on facebook! I am so glad I found your blog. Your boys are adorable! I am following now and looking forward to reading more. I wanted to let you know that Amy Jo and I are having a sale today, Cyber Monday- 20% off and free shipping. Check out my blog post today for more of our story and some cute baby pictures (the best Monday posts are the ones that make you smile!) Thanks again for following us on Facebook!