Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow, what a day!! More gifts than we deserve...we are truly blessed. We had a wonderful day at home with family celebrating our Saviour's birth! Only one thing was missing, but hopefully he or she will be her very soon! Opening some gifts...
Em got a snazzy new coat, hat & gloves from Grandpa & Grandma Carol.Some cute and funny slipper socks...
Em is excited about her Holiday Barbie from Mimi & PawPaw!
Nathan loves his new rollerblades!!

A set of Lincoln Logs was one of the gifts on Nathan's wishlist...don't ask me why he is 11 and we have never owned a set???
Princess opening her gifts...in her Christmas pajamas!!
My Dad made me this beautiful bench to match my kitchen table and accommodate our growing family.
He also made Em this hutch for her American Girl doll...she showed him the picture in the catalog (they only wanted $98 for one) and made a great replica!
Mom made me these items from my baby "wishlist", a warm cozy car seat blanket and beautiful burp cloths. I can't wait to use them!! Em's stuffed pig is modeling the blanket for us...
We always end each Christmas Day with a birthday cake for Jesus, this was Em's red/green masterpiece!
Hope your Christmas was wonderful!!












1 comment:

javajanie said...

Ok, the dog in her pajamas is just plain adorable! I'd put my chinchillas in jammies if they'd let me!

I love reading your blog and seeing how God is blessing your family. I'm praying God sends your little one soon. I think I'm going to burst into tears of joy when I read the news. :D