Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

It only took living here nearly 4 years to get our first official SNOW DAY!! Not a dusting or and inch or so...a real snow!!!

That's almost 6 inches...and it's still coming down!

Proncess LOVES it!! She ran around like a wild woman in it (see her ears flapping in the wind and her face full of snow!)

It heard it tastes good too!

Everyone must make a snow angel!!!









Of course a few snowball fights are mandatory!!


"Look it's up to my waist!!"




It's beautiful and fun for a few days..but we are looking forward to a 60 degree weekend!











1 comment:

Kim said...

Owww! I can't wait to get some snow! Fun! I love the picture of Princess, I'm sure she was half dead by evening! Don't tell, but I actually fell for the waist deep picture of Dave for about a minute!