Saturday, November 8, 2008

Still alive...

No, we are not dead...just been sick all week! Nathan decided to share his bronchitis with Emily and I, so we have spent the week sick and miserable..fevers, coughing, achiness, trips to the doctor and laying on the couch watching more episodes of Little House on the Prairie than I can count! We are slowly on the mend and hopefully will be able to get back to our normal routines and schoolwork next week. I honestly have not been this sick in YEARS and Emily has never been this sick... we stay really healthy around here and it has made me realize how for granted I take our health. I need to be more thankful for the days that we wake up feeling wonderful and ready to start a new day, after a few days of not having those I really miss them!

2 comments:

Susan said...

We missed you at SEEK this week. I'm sorry to hear that you've been so sick! :-P Hope you all are all better really soon!

Love you! Susan

Kim said...

Awww... hope your all feeling better soon! Love ya!