Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Got any Stuff????

I posted the other day that we are still $ 3,000 short of the funds needed for our adoption expenses...I believe a part of the answer may have appeared on my mailbox today in the form of a flier advertising our community yard sale. We realize that the economy is not the greatest right now and most folks don't have alot of extra $$ to donate so we have decided to have a fundraiser yard sale and collects donations of items to sell with all proceeds going to help pay for our adoption. Everyone has a closet they can clean out! So if you live in the area and have any junk (oops, I mean valuable "treasures") you would like to donate just let us know and we'll come and pick it up!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

You are welcome to come pick over what was left from our garage sale. :-) It is still in the garage.

~Susan

Carol McClard said...

Wish we lived closer, I have a ton of stuff I would love to give you to sell (before Bud gets home!!)!

Good luck!! Who better to have a successful yard sale than the best yard saler in the area!!

Love,

Carol