Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday we celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary! It is amazing to me how 12 years of life can fly so quickly...there really are days when it "seems like only yesterday." I am so thankful to be married to my best friend, to have a husband that loves me so unconditionally (even when I mess up..and boy, do I mess up sometimes), who is strong where I am weak, and makes me want to be a better person, and puts the Lord first in his life. I am so blessed to have spent 12 years of my life with you and can't wait to see where the next 12 years take us.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have many more happy years together!

Love you! Susan

Grandma said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND MANY MANY MORE!! :)

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!