Saturday, November 17, 2007

SEEK Family Night


Our homeschool co-op SEEK (Spiritually & Educationally Enhancing Knowledge) had our "Family Night" this week. This the kids gives a chance to show off some of the projects they have made and the things they have learned. I taught a cooking class with my good friend, Beth for 5-7 year olds, here's a pic of my "Little Chefs!" Here is our class table display for Family Night.....
Nathan took 2 classes, Math Logic and The Human Body. This is a display from his Human Body class...
The last day they dissected a sheep heart and brain. He thought this was really cool!! One of the many reasons I love this co-op....no dissecting for me the rest of this school year. Whew!

1 comment:

Carol McClard said...

Hi:

Awesome pics! Is that Miss Em in the cooking class??

Do we have a Dr. or another McClard Engineer in the works??!! Awesome job on your human body Nathan!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love,

Grampy & Grammy Carol